Latest in Banking
Latest in Banking
Applications Invited For The Position Of Administrative Officer (Secretarial Work) (DETAILED INFORMATION)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14 August 2013
Applications Invited For The Post Of Chairman & Managing Director Export-Import Bank (DETAILED INFORMATION)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30 August 2013
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank (500 vacancies)
Last Date of Online Application: 14 August 2013
Utkal Grameen Bank Result for the Post of Officer JMG Scale-I (DETAILED INFORMATION)
FREE DOWNLOAD CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR BANKING EXAMS:
· MS Dhoni Vice-President of India Cements: Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the captain of the Indian cricket team was appointed as the vice-president of India Cements. India Cements is headed by BCCI President N Srinivasan.
· Mohan Parasaran is new SG: Mohan Parasaran, the senior-most Additional Solicitor- General, is being appointed Solicitor-General, to succeed Rohinton Nariman.
· Afzal Guru’s Secretly Hanged: Code name Operation Three Star given to secret plan for executing Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorist Afzal Guru in Tihar Jail. Hanging of Mumbai terror attack militant Ajmal Kasab was called Operation X.
· Justice Y Bhaskar Rao appointed Lokayukta of Karnataka: The former Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court Y Bhaskar Rao sworn in as the Lokayukta. The post of Lokayukta was lying vacant since September 2011.
· Lyonchhen Jigmi Prime Minister of Bhutan visited India: Prime Minister of Bhutan, Lyonchhen Jigmi Y. Thinley was on the home visit to India from 7 February to 9 February 2013.
· Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi: The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee appointed Kalyan Kumar Chakravarty as the chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi.
· P.R. Vasudeva Rao appointed As the Director of the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research: P.R. Vasudeva Rao became the Director of the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) at Kalpakkam.
· First woman to win Nascar Pole: Top Nascar driver and model Danica Patrick has become the first woman to achieve pole position for a cup race. She covered the 2.5 mile super speedway in Florida’s Daytona Beach in 45.817 seconds, averaging 196.4mph. She started ninth in two races in 1977.
· Chairman of IRDA: T. S. Vijayan, the former LIC chief took over as the Chairman of the Insurance/Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
· Nepal woman scales Everest twice within days: A Nepalese climber was confirmed as the first woman to scale Mount Everest twice in a single season, Guinness World Records said, after she made the second summit within days of the first. Chhurim Sherpa, 29, reached the 8,848-metre (29,028-feet) peak on May 12 last year before returning to base camp for a well-earned rest and then repeating the stunning feat a mere week later.