HCS Main Exam 2016-17 Most Expected Questions
HCS Main Exam 2016-17 Most Expected Questions
- Briefly describe the tourism potential of Haryana.
- What are the socio-economic implications of “International Fairs” of Haryana?
- Discuss in detail the development of education, health, physical and financial infrastructure in Haryana during last two decades.
- Discuss the politics of Statehood in Haryana .
- To what extent Government of Haryana has successed in protecting and promoting the interests of agrarian class?
- Discuss various policies formulated by the Government of Haryana for the upliftment of Schedule Castes.
- Give examples of two nationally protected monuments of Haryana?
- Discuss the major faults/ thrusts of Haryana along with their geographical extent?
- Which are the major rivers of the Gangas River System in Haryana, also give the areas drained by river system?
- Give the salient features of State Forest Policy of Haryana?
- What are the main features of Single Line Administration in Haryana?
- What initiatives have been taken by Government of Haryana to control drug menace?
- What are the aims & objectives of Haryana Public Service Guarantee Act?
- Why Biodiversity is important? Describe in brief factors responsible for the loss of Biodiversity in Haryana.
- What are cultural implications of tourism in Haryana?
- List and briefly describe wetlands of International importance in Haryana.
- Who was the main figure of Banabhatta’s literary and Biographical work? What was his main contribution in Indian history?
KUSHMANDA DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM FOR HCS MAIN EXAM 2016-17
General Studies Paper
What you will get:
- Complete Study Material in question answer format
- Expert Support ( through email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- English/Hindi Medium
Fee has to be paid-by Cash on Delivery or by DD/Cheque for the full amount favoring KUSHMANDA EDUCATION SERVICES PVT LTD payable at PANIPAT .Trust, quality and reliability the bywords for KUSHMANDA EDUCATION SERVICES PVT LTD will remain our guiding force for both Preliminary as well as Main Exam.
How to send request:
Only one single call on our helpline number 08607570992,09728926678
Students can download the respective application form.
After filling the form, attach the DD/Cheque and send it to us at the address mentioned below:
KUSHMANDA EDUCATION SERVICES PVT LTD
C-100, TDI CITY,
Helpline: 08607570992, 09728926678
OFFICE PHONE NO- 01806539177
Exams are fast approaching. To make the most of the short time remaining, it’s worth bearing in mind a few useful tips, says Abhi Sir.
For brilliantly to revision, Your plans need to be:
- You need to be clear on what you know and what you don’t. The best way to do this is to find the syllabus specification for each exam you are sitting.
- Specific: establish what needs to be covered and prioritise the most urgent areas.
- Measurable: keep a clear track of what you have done and what remains to be done.
- Realistic: aim to do what you can realistically do to the best of your abilities. You have limited time and energy. Don’t spread yourself too thinly.
FOR ANY POSTAL MATERIAL RELATED QUERY OR TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MATERIAL ORDERED, KINDLY SEND EMAIL USkushmandaeducation@gmail.com
Or call us 08607570992,09728926678
(FOR FREE ONE SAMPLE MOCK TEST & MODEL ANSWERS CALL US OR SMS US Helpline: 08607570992, 09728926678, email email@example.com )
RPORATE BRANCH : OPP IB COLLEGE, NEAR HDFC BANK,GT ROAD,PANIPAT
MAIN BRANCH:C-100, TDI CITY, PANIPAT
FINAL SELECTION IN HCS EXAM
1) SEEMA SAINI(KURUKSHETRA)
2) WAKIL AHMAD(MEWAT)
3) ABHISHEK BATRA(KAITHAL)
4) VIRENDER BANSAL (AMBALA)
5) POOJA GOYAT( JIND)
6) PANKAJ DHANDA(HISAR)
7) JYOTI CHAHAL (ROHTAK)
8) MANAV MALIK (BAHADURGARH)
9) NAVDEEP (SONEPAT)
10) SURENDER KUMAR (PANIPAT) etc
ABOVE 200 CANDIDATES (Distance Learning) QUALIFIED in HCS Prelim 2015.
Making good decisions is a crucial skill at every level. So join us immediately. You should not waste this opportunity for just a sake of only appearing the examination. Give this attempt with the full fire.
Kushmanda HCS/IAS Academy lays great emphasis on Most Expected and Probable Questions. Trust*,Faith**,Hope***, and Individual attention**** are our hallmark.
*Example of the feeling of a one year old baby. When you throw him in the air, he laughs because he knows you will catch him ( THAT IS TRUST ).
**Once, all villagers decided to pray for RAIN, on the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an umbrella (THAT IS FAITH ).
***Every night we go to bed without any of assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarms in our watch to wake up (THAT IS HOPE ).
Individual attention**** Only 15-20 students per class.
HELPLINE: 8607570992, 9728926678
“Exams are fast approaching. Work Smart: You have limited time and energy.”
On demand of students (Haryana/Punjab/Himachal Pradesh) ,We are looking for /Business Partners at different locations in Haryana/Punjab/Delhi/Himachal Pradesh to impart quality training to students.For More Details call us