JKPSC KAS MAIN EXAM 2018 ANSWER WRITING SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
JKPSC KAS MAIN EXAM 2018
ANSWER WRITING SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Why aspirants do not score well in their Mains Examination?
- What can be the Probable Reason ?
What does an Examiner look in your Answer/Methodology for evaluation of Answer sheet ?
1.Content of the answer:
(a)Proper visibility of idea through facts, data, diagram, figure, illustration according to the requirement of the question:
(b) Originality of thought and expression
(a)Choice of words and proper statement:
(c) Grammatical correctness of expression:
3.Focus on Key words & Tail words effectively :
Elucidate – Explain, Comment, Examine, Critically examine, Discuss, Analyze, Illustrate, Review, Argue,
(b)Ability to compose a well-argued piece of writing:
(c)Ability to express coherently and sequentially:
5. Your Analytical Ability
General Studies-I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society. (250 Marks)
TEST 1 Indian Heritage and Culture
TEST 2 Indian Heritage and Culture
TEST 3 Indian Heritage and Culture
TEST 4 World History & Modern Indian History
TEST 5 World History & Modern Indian History
TEST 6 World History & Modern Indian History
TEST 7 Geography
TEST 8 Geography
TEST 9 Geography
TEST 10 Society
TEST 11 Society
TEST 12 Society
TEST 13 Full GS PAPER 1
TEST 14 Full GS PAPER 1
TEST 15 Full GS PAPER 1
you will get:
- 15 Consolidated Question Paper booklets (Most Probable Questions)
- Evaluated Answer Booklet by experts with proper feedback, comments & guidance,performance analysis (Why aspirants do not score well in their Mains Examination?) It will help the aspirants to understand the demand of Main exam effectively.
- Answer format ( Synopsis ) of Mock Test papers Nature of Questions: Based on JKPSC Pattern
- Copy correction strictly by faculty only (Expert Support:through email email@example.com)
Fees: Rs. 6000/-
“Making good decisions is a crucial skill at every level. So join us immediately. You should not waste this opportunity for just a sake of only appearing the examination. Give this attempt with the full fire.”
IMPORTANT POINTS RELATED TO TEST SERIES
Kushmanda material is for the individual only.
The student needs to provide JKPSC roll no. and other details .
We have no facility of fee payment in cash.
Fee once paid in non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
Kushmanda reserves all rights related to admission.
Kishmanda reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc., if need so arises.
- Nature of Questions: Based on JKPSC Pattern
- Synopsis will be provided for all tests (pdf).
- For any test, synopsis will be sent in pdf format after 1-2-3 days
- Flexible timings (Starts 9th oct 2018,PERSONALISED SCHEDULING)
KUSMANDA EDUCATION SERVICES PVT LTD
100,BLOCK C, TDI CITY,PANIPAT